Thursday, June 5, 2008

The Dublin Women's Mini-Marathon!!









Bank holiday Monday this week, and the boys were out in force, wishing to lend a little cross-gender support to the ladies, the charitable event and their own, ever sterling, reputations.

Oddly enough, the garda seems to be having more fun with the ladies than the ladies themselves. My best guess is that these were probably taken early on in the event, prior to any of their very many scheduled pub stops.

Purple wig, bottom pic, for those who wish to know.

5 comments:

V said...

I was hoping for more of a leg show.

V said...

Kind of remarkable how they all - down to a man - remain completely masculine while wearing women's clothing.

Anonymous said...

I do have more pics with lots of leg shots for you! And you're right about how they all do look so very butch. This surprises me, for one of them at least, given his diminutive frame and features. I'll see if I can find another which expresses his inner femme.

stephen said...

That's hilarious and looks like a lot of fun!!Love the purple wig.

John said...

The trouble is some real women look like that too. And this V is really scary!!!